Towing Courses – Terms & Conditons
- When booking a Trailer Course you are aware that the course length has been chosen by yourself. Whilst we can advise in “general terms” as to how many hours learners / trailer course pupils usually need, we cannot predict the number of hours any individual might require. If ultimately the course length you choose was not suitable “go! driving” the company, or its instructors, will not be liable for loss of test fee should your instructor prevent you from taking the driving test at the end of your course for any reason they deem valid – in the interest of public safety.
- If you decide that extra tuition is needed on top of that which you have booked, we will try and accommodate this subject to the hourly rate of your course being charged in addition to the amount already paid. However we cannot guarantee the availability of your course instructor, or any other go! Instructor over and above the hours already scheduled
Course Cancellations – Refund Policy
- Any payment made up to 14 days in advance of course start is refundable in full (less 5% transaction charge)
- Any Course cancelled less than 14 days but more than 7 days before course starts – Up to 50% refund available.
- Any Course cancelled within 7 days of the start date – No refund
- Hours Cancelled by Pupil during course – No refund
- Candidate change / Name Change. The Driver and vehicle standards agency require a min of 3 days ( 2 days plus the test day itself ) for any change to the candidate details on the test booking. Failure to provide 3 days notice will result in the forfeiture of the test fee and our training course fee.
- Any course terminated as a result of pupil not having correct licence, or any reason deemed in the interest of public safety by the instructor, for example – Influence of drugs / alcohol / medical conditions – No refunds
- CORONAVIRUS – In line with the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency updated policy regarding Coronavirus we are advised that : Trailer Tests can be cancelled without giving the statutory notice period for anyone who is unwell with symptoms associated with the virus. This means that tests will be moved to another suitable date – and so we will move your course accordingly. Refunds cannot be given.
- CORONAVIRUS – The Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency may need to move your test at short notice given the present circumstances. As above this means your course will be moved in line with the revised test date / time given. However, we will be able to negotiate a new date with Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency on your behalf.
- If a test is cancelled or halted as a result of mechanical failure (car or trailer) we will book you another test asap and include a min of 2 hours free training. We will not be liable for any additional costs that you incur.
Test Confirmation Details and Required Information
- It is your responsibility to ensure you bring with you your Driving Licence. Without your licence neither your Test or Training will go ahead and you will forfeight all sums paid for the Training and Test Fees.
Test time / Date changes
- Very rarely the DVSA will contact ourselves to change your test day and time for operational reasons. This is totally out of our control. Where this happens we will always do everything we can to re-schedule your course. If the new date is not suitable for yourself the course can be re-arranged or cancelled. If the latter then the course cancellation rules and timescales will apply.
- Unless payment has been received 5 clear working days prior to your course the training or test will not go ahead.
- The only exception to this is a prior arrangement agreed by our credit control department.
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved